- Create an Event Name and include a Description if you like. This information will be included in email reminders that you can send to members about the event.
- Indicate the time of the event. Turn on the switch for an All Day event that does not need a start and end time. If it does, turn off the All Day switch and indicate date and time accordingly.
Click Next to Assign Members to your Event. You can assign Members by individual names or whole groups.
- Assigning individual members by selecting individual names.
- Assigning members as a group will mean new member profiles that get added to the group will be automatically assigned to this event.
- Click on Save to finish creating the event.
- Click on Save & Send Invitation to send an automated email to all members assigned to this event.