Go to the Serving tab on the left panel and click on Schedule.
1. Select a date on the calendar panel to begin scheduling. Dates with events light up blue.
2. On the right most panel, select Services, Service Team and Preset accordingly. The corresponding volunteers will appear below for scheduling.
- Click on the ‘+‘ icon to add groups or individual volunteers to the event
- If you have chosen a preset, the red icons with a number indicate that these roles have not been scheduled yet. The green icon with the tick on the other hand indicates that you have fulfilled what the preset requires for this role.
3. In the middle panel, see the volunteer’s name appear as your schedule them successfully.
- Turn on the live switch when you are done scheduling so that volunteers can view their schedule.