Go to the Serving tab on the left panel and click on Schedule. Click on the Actions button and click on Service Preset.
- Click on the filters to see Active and Archived Presets
- Check the check-box of the preset to see more options appear at the top bar.
- Click Edit to make changes to the preset
- Click on Archive to make this preset inactive.
- Click on Delete to delete this preset completely.
See the last column on the right. It identifies the creator of the presets. Presets created by Admin cannot be edited, archived or deleted by any other Schedulers. Presets created by Schedulers on the other hand can be edited and archived by Admin. Creators of the presets are the only ones who can delete that preset.