To enable the Approval setting, go to Settings > Serving > turn on the Request Approvals switch.
This means that request that are submitted will not reflect in the system until the action of approval is made.
Go to the Serving tab on the left panel and click on Requests.
- Click on the different filters to see different request types.
- Check the checkboxes for more options
- Click View to view more details of this request
- Click on Remove to remove this request from the system.
- Click on Approve the approve this request.
- Click on Reject to reject this request.